Fortinet Secure Remote Working
Posted by Marketing on Thu, 16/04/2020 - 08:57
During this difficult and unprecedented time, remote working is not an option anymore. Consequently, many companies had to reorganise their business, implementing their business continuity plan to ensure that the organisation can maintain operations in the face of potential disasters.
The ability to support employees working remotely is essential and needs to be part of the business continuity plan of each business. Only in this way remote workers and companies can stay safe and productive. To help business during this difficult time, Fortinet developed an integrated solution to support telework. FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) have built-in support for IPsec virtual private networks (VPNs), enabling remote workers to connect securely to the company network. With endpoint protection, provided by FortiClient, and multi-factor authentication (MFA) with FortiAuthenticator, organisations can securely support remote work and maintain business continuity.
Fortinet solutions are easy to use from initial purchase through the end of life. In fact, FortiGate NGFWs and FortiAP wireless access points include zero-touch deployment functionality. Appliances deployed at remote sites can be pre-configured before they ship, allowing for automatic set up onsite, which ensures business continuity and support for telework.
Fortinet solutions offer a wide range of other features that can help companies to keep their business safe. These features include:
• Multifactor authentication. FortiToken and FortiAuthenticator enable dual-factor authentication of remote employees.
• Data loss prevention (DLP). FortiGate and FortiWiFi provide DLP functionality for remote workers, which is essential for teleworking executives with frequent access to sensitive company data.
• Advanced threat protection. FortiSandbox offers an analysis of malware and other suspicious content within a sandboxed environment before it reaches its destination.
• Wireless connectivity. FortiAPs provide secure wireless access at remote work locations with full integration and configuration management in a single pane of glass.
• Telephony. FortiFone is a secure, voice over IP (VoIP) telephony solution, whose traffic is secured, managed and monitored by a FortiGate NGFW. Available in soft clients and several hardware options.
It is fundamental that your organisation is prepared for business continuity and disaster recovery. An important component of this process is the ability to help and support your remote workforce during this transition. Fortinet provides you with a simple, safe and complete solution, contact us today to find out more.